Understanding the cost of biomass power plants is important for plant operations. 10 mw biomass power plant project cost included, estimates for cost of land, site and land development, cost of buildings and construction, equipment, main plant, utilities, fixed assets, engineering, construction management and training.
Understanding the cost of biomass power plants is important for plant operations.
1. Equipment costs: including the cost of three main power station boilers, turbines, and auxiliary machines.
A thermal power plant is a large and complex factory that produces electricity and heat. It consists of five systems: fuel system, combustion system, soda system, electrical system, control system. In the above systems, the most important equipment is boilers, steam turbines and generators, which are installed in the main building of the power plant. The main transformer and power distribution device are usually installed in a separate building or outdoors. Other auxiliary equipment such as water supply system, water supply equipment, water treatment equipment, dust removal equipment, fuel storage and transportation equipment, etc. are installed in the main building. It is installed in an auxiliary building or in an open space.
2. Fuel cost: The boiler converts chemical energy into heat by burning fuel. 10MW high temperature and high pressure units are generally equipped with 45 tons of boilers. One hour fuel consumption = boiler heat / biomass calorific value / boiler thermal efficiency. The total amount of fuel consumed by the boiler per year can be calculated. Combined with the boiler operating time and local biomass fuel costs, the cost of this part can be calculated.
3. Comprehensive water costs
4. Comprehensive material fee
5. Equipment repair and maintenance costs
6. Depreciation expense
7. Labor costs